Contact Our Hendersonville Optometrists
Welcome to Hendersonville Eye Care. Our optometrists, Dr. Cannon, Dr. Kilgo, and Dr. Kampe offer a broad range of vision and eye health services for patients of every age. Review the services that we treat and our open hours to make an appointment for your eye health needs.
Our eye doctor in Hendersonville focuses on maintaining your eye health, managing eye diseases, and helping you see clearly. Services we offer include:
- Macular degeneration treatment - If you have macular degeneration, or age-related vision loss, we can slow its progress and maintain your vision through lifestyle recommendations, proper eyeglasses and contacts fitting, or surgery.
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment - Our patients who have diabetes need special care to maintain the best vision possible. We are fully equipped to treat patients with diabetic retinopathy, or blood vessel damage cause by blood sugar management. Symptoms of this condition include "floaters," difficulty seeing colors, and blurry vision.
- Contact lens exam and fitting - If you are thinking of getting contact lenses, let us make sure you are a good fit. We can recommend lens types, demonstrate care, and fit you with contacts that meet your lifestyle and fit your budget.
- Comprehensive eye exam - During an eye exam, we not only check your vision, we screen for eye diseases and make sure your eyes are fully healthy. We can treat redness, pink eye, dry eyes, glaucoma, and more.
- Computer vision services - Let us recommend an ergonomic workstation for you and fit you with eyeglasses that screen out blue light from digital devices. Eye strain and irritation will decrease.
- Corrective eye surgery - If you are thinking of getting LASIK or PRK done, come in for a consultation with our eye doctor first. Learn all about the procedure, cost, and recovery, then schedule in confidence.
- Cataract surgery - We perform in-office cataract surgery, removing cataracts and allowing you to see better in a matter of minutes.
Visit Our Optometrists in Hendersonville, NC
For your convenience, we see patients between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. While appointments are required for optometry services, you are welcome to browse our sunglasses and eyeglasses frames at any time. We welcome Hendersonville residents, as well as those from surrounding communities.
We accept most vision insurance, and our front desk staff would be happy to check your insurance plan for you. We also accept FSA (flexible spending account) money to make your needed vision care even more accessible.
Please call us today at 828-693-5205 to set up an appointment or discuss any concerns, including questions related to your vision insurance coverage. For your convenience, you may also use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment that works for you. We look forward to meeting the vision needs of you and your entire family.
1401 Haywood Rd
Hendersonville, NC 28791
Email Hendersonville Eye Care, OD, PA