We welcome all new patients to our optometry clinic, and understand that the experience of visiting a new eye doctor can be intimidating. Allow us to make your first visit as easy as possible by sharing all sorts of helpful information about our optometry practice.
Our Hendersonville Eye Care Services
Our Hendersonville optometrist is here for your eye and vision health needs, providing services that include:
- Comprehensive eye exam to check eye health and visual acuity
- Contact lens exam and fitting to get you started wearing contacts
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions such as red eyes, pink eye, dry eyes, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and more
- Corrective eyeglasses and sunglasses frames in our state of the art optical boutique
- LASIK and PRK eye surgery
- Ortho-K for overnight vision correction and clear sight all day long
- Eye emergency treatment
- Pediatric eye exams
- Computer vision assistance, such as ergonomic tips and fitting for glasses that block blue light
- Cataracts surgery to restore your vision
- Lifestyle advice on managing diabetes, setting up a proper workstation, caring for your contact lenses, or anything else related to your vision health
Preparing for Your First Visit at Hendersonville Eye Care
Before you come to see us for the first time, we recommend that you download our online forms and complete them at home. This way, you do not have to allow extra time before your appointment. When completing the new patient health history form, please be as accurate as possible so that we can best care for your vision and eye health.
We accept many different vision insurance plans, and also accept flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) money. With new patients especially, we recommend that you make sure our optometry clinic accepts your vision insurance before you make your first visit to us. This way, you can avoid any unpleasant surprises at the end if you thought you were covered but it turns out that you are not. Simply give us a call and we would be more than happy to look up your plan and let you know if it covers your care at Hendersonville Eye Care.
Payment for services is required at the time they are rendered. Kindly pay your deductible or out of pocket expenses when you see us.
Visit our Optometrist in Hendersonville Today
We strive to maintain a comfortable eye clinic. While you wait, you can relax in our plush furniture, browse a magazine, or explore what’s new in our optical boutique. We stock all the latest in designer eyewear, so we invite you to come check our offerings. In fact, you can even check out what our office looks like by taking our virtual online office tour.
If you have any other questions, we would be more than happy to answer them prior to your visit over the phone. Simply call us at (828) 693-5205 to get help with anything before your visit.
Please complete this form as it lets us know the history and current state of your health. Let us know what questions, concerns, and goals your have regarding your eye health or vision on the form.
Please print and fill out this form, then bring it with you on the day of your exam or email it to email@example.com.
To submit this form via email right click and save as, then open the form, fill out your information and click submit to send using your selected email program.